What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The Reality of Putting is a Secret in the Dirt golf production featuring putting coach Geoff Mangum and PGA tour winner Steve Elkington
- Spend an hour with Steve Elkington and Geoff Mangum to learn the keys to good putting
- If the flatstick is your friend, you can always be competetive
- How to conquer that all-important part of the game
- Learn the same secrets Elk uses on the PGA tour
- Learn how YOU can improve your putting
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Reality of Putting scores 64.04/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.therealityofputting.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $35.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: therealityofputting.com you’ll also be taken through to therealityofputting.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)